Friday, February 8, 2013

This week

Well pup got sick :( had to take him to vet and get all the meds to get him better but hes doing like 100% better :) makes me a happy puppy mom. lol been trying new recipe since I've moves down here.  Love it because i can basically make anything and we both will try it and so far its been all good. Chicken Kiev i think has been my favorite so far. Today i did baked mostaccioli and it turned out great. I am allergic to milk yet i still basically will eat anything with milk or cheese yet i will not drink it and i have to be careful with how much milk i take in. because it will still upset my stomach. i used my own marinara sauce for most stuff that calls for a sauce like that in it.

Hubby wont tell me what we are doing for v-day. just know i have to be out of the house for sometime so he can get it all ready.

i will say one thing i love my slow cooker because i love cooking in it. I have cooked so much in it its not funny. I have been using pinterest for alot of the recipes since you can see what it will look like and all that.

One thing i have been thinking about is starting to work out. now i know alot of you are just think well go ahead and do that but the problem is with have the Neurofibromatosis i have tumors in my nerves in my leg on my left leg that dont really let me do much without it bugging me after a while. I can't run i cant really be on my knees with out it hurting. Also with having the tumors on my knee I have my nerves off. Now keep in mind that my nerves is this leg are already messed up down by my foot from have 3 surgeries on the lower half. Since i now have a metal plate and 6 screws in that leg that will probably never come out.  So that kind of dose not help with wanting to work out because i dont want to go to a gym and do a workout class and have the pain act up and i dont want to be to far from home when it acts up. i say this because sometimes when it really starts to hurt i cant walk. Idk if you guys have any thoughts on what i should do let me know as of right now im not going to do anything till i figure out what i should do and i go to this new doc that deals with the nerves.
well thats all for now ill put up more later

Night y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment