Monday, February 11, 2013

Baseball is in the air

Today is the day. Football is over. Hockey is somewhere in its short season. Basketball is yeah idk.  Well today is the day that pitchers and catchers report to spring training. today is that day. the day that i love. Also this weekend is college baseball season starts. I am sad that I wont be able see the boys i use to work with play while they are here in NC. Yet i know they will go out and rock the teams they play. I hope i get this job im working on with a team this summer here in the city. I miss working with sports its like a part of me is missing. but i will keep up with my teams baseball and football and i know they will make me proud.  But today is the day MLB reports meaning we are one step closer to season starting and one step closer to summer being here.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment