Monday, February 25, 2013

Cleanning!! and other odds and ends

So we bought a new washer and dryer, a 51 inch tv and me a new laptop. my old one the battery was dead the mouse would no longer work. it was long overdue. but im do glad for the washer and dryer I need it I hate having to go down to the clubhouse to do laundry to put it in and to pay for it and set a timer wait for a washer or dryer to be open which sucks when people just leaving there laundry in there for hours at a time. Also I am retyping up all my recipes on the computer and making a cookbook.
So we bought our meat for a year if it goes bad or if we don't like it they will replace it. Its chicken beef and pork. pays for its self in about 3 months and its a years worth. it will help on portion control and save us money in the long run.  This makes me happy because now I can try even more new things when it comes to cooking and that's what I love to do.
 
So who has some things I should try cooking?
 
Washer and dryer are brought in on Tuesday. some time between 2:45 to 5:45 I hate that. I hate that they give you a huge time range. but that's ok im good with that I don't really have anything to do today anyways.
 

 
So as you can see we got the washer and dryer and they are hooked up. they work great! so happy to have them. So on Wednesday we took Bear to the dog park and all the mud that was there he found and rolled in and sat in and played in and made sure he was covered in mud. o what a joy that was... not.
Slow cooker pot roast today on R.E.D Friday!! hmm I hope it turns out good trying this a different way. 
Went shopping and put the dog in the bathroom since I need to buy him a new cage and I took him out before I put him in there but what does he do.....yep he poops all over the bathroom. at least it was in the bathroom so it made it a small area to clean but had to put a lot in the washer and bleach the floor. it was bad. Hubs had fun cleaning it all up
Well stuffed pork chops for Saturday dinner came out amazing!
hope you all had a wonderful week!.

No comments:

Post a Comment