Tuesday, March 12, 2013

31-40


31.)  Go to Lego land-- it just sounds fun
32.)  Have a perfect kiss in the snow on a quite winter night- something that happens int he movies
33.)  Go to Hawaii - I have a few friends from here and would love to go and see their state and have them show me around.
34.)  Throw a dart at a map and travel to where ever it lands- come one this would be  so fun no planning just going.
35.)  Grow old with someone I love- working on this
36.)  Sleep under the stars- no tent just sleep so it would have to be somewhere that I trust and that their are no snakes and all that and no rain.
37.)  See the Grand Canyon  -  I think that would be fun.
38.)  Solve a Rubik’s cube - come on who doesn't want this.
39.)  Rock climb - I think iit would be fun.
40.)  Get married on a sunny day - it was but I wasn't outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment